skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Families Are Forever
My cousin, Trent, and his wife, Aubrey, recently adopted a little baby boy. He is the most precious thing! Yesterday, they officially adopted him and also had him sealed to their family. They invited Trevor and I to be there. It was one of the sweetest experiences I've had in the temple. I am so happy for them. It is so amazing to have the opportunity to be sealed to our families for time and all eternity. They are so blessed to have this bundle of joy in their lives!
This is little Jayden! Isn't he precious! You can see his older brother, Cole, behind him. They are such a cute family! CONGRATS!
5 comments:
Sooo cute! What a special day! I work in the temple once a month and I take care of the little one's (like Jayden) while their parents are getting ready and it is the neatest thing to get to be a part of that special day! I'm sad I didn't get to take care of little Jayden! Congrats to your family!
I am sure that was a very neat experience. I would love to witness one of those one day. He is super cute!
What a great experience to be able to witness. I heard how good the baby was through the whole sealing. I'm sure he sensed how special it was! He is a doll!
Such a cute little boy! How fun for them!!!
This is so cool. I went to high school with Aubrey!!
Post a Comment