I promised myself that I wouldn't read the Twilight books until all the hype went away...that didn't happen. Then, I told myself I wouldn't get addicted to the books...and that didn't happen. Then, I swore I wasn't even going to see the movie until it had been in theaters for a while...but I don't think that will happen either. I've been sucked into the Twilight world. My co-workers - and especially Trevor - can't believe that I am so addicted when I was SO against them before. However, I am willing to admit that I was wrong!Thursday, November 13, 2008
Time to Admit...I'M HOOKED!!!
I promised myself that I wouldn't read the Twilight books until all the hype went away...that didn't happen. Then, I told myself I wouldn't get addicted to the books...and that didn't happen. Then, I swore I wasn't even going to see the movie until it had been in theaters for a while...but I don't think that will happen either. I've been sucked into the Twilight world. My co-workers - and especially Trevor - can't believe that I am so addicted when I was SO against them before. However, I am willing to admit that I was wrong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Welcome to the dark side my friend! I knew you would be hooked!! :) Glad to have you among us!!!
Admitting you have an addiction is the first step, so I'm not worried. When you start yelling "Edward" in your sleep, then I'll start worrying.(That is his name, isn't it?)
Welcome to Cullen world! I admit I'm an addict too. My friend got us tickets to go see the movie premier next week at MIDNIGHT! I must be crazy since I have to work the following day! lol.
Post a Comment