Friday, April 10, 2009

Mariner of the Seas

What is "Mariner of the Seas" you may ask. It is the name of the cruise ship Trevor and I will be departing on in July! We are SOOOO excited!! Neither of us has ever been on a cruise before. We started discussing the idea last week with a few of our friends and we booked our cruise yesterday. It's a Mexican Rivierra cruise and we will visit Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and - my personal favorite - Puerto Vallarta. I've been there twice before and cannot wait to see it again...so gorgeous! However, I am most excited to just be able to relax! And also the possibility of going on an excursion to swim with the dolphins. I have ALWAYS wanted to do that! Let's just hope I don't gain 50 pounds while on the cruise! :)

6 comments:

Neilson Family said...

Boy, does that sound fun!!!!!!!!! I hope you get the chance to swim with the dolphins (I've always wanted one as a pet. Maybe Dad will be more tempted to take me on a cruise if you guys have a good experience. Maybe a little encouragement on your part might help :)

The Lunds said...

SO JEALOUS! You may have to take luggage big enough for me to fit it. That may be the only way I get to travel this year! We will miss you.

Amy said...

Oh fun fun! We expect a lot of pictures :)

Casey and Diana said...

LUCKY!!! that's awesome. When do you guys leave? That'll be so cool if you get to swim with the dolphins! Make sure you take lots of pictures for those of us that don't get to go anywhere fun!! haha.

Amy said...

I'm so jealous! I love cruises. You'll have a blast!

Kyle & Chelsea said...

Fun! We did that cruise for our honeymoon and it was worth every penny!! hope you guys have a blast!!