Yesterday we had finished all our packing, had taken all the rest of the big stuff to the storage unit, were on our way back to the condo to eat some lunch when a bomb got dropped on us...the buyer of our condo backed out. 2 DAYS before we were going to close! Not only that, but we will not get any of the earnest money to pay for the repairs he demanded of us or to pay for the storage unit we had to get so that the condo would be empty for him to move in on Wednesday. I think it is completely ridiculous that someone can do this, especially when he wanted us to be out two weeks from when he made the offer...it just doesn't make any sense to me, but we will just have to keep our hopes up. So, back on the market we go...
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!! That is so ridiculous!! I can't believe you won't even get the earnest money. Why is that? UGH I'm so frustrated for you! I'm sure there will be another buyer though, don't loose hope :)
That is just awful! And I think you, as the Seller, should be able to keep all of the earnest money. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Whats up girl!! This is so crazy because I was just thinking of you the other day! I am SO glad you said something, now we can stay in touch!! Hey... will you email me some info on your condo. We are in the market. Do you like the complex and area? We are so ready to be done renting. You two look like such a cute couple!!! Stay in touch! oh ya... my email is lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com. And one last thing... that is freaking LAME of that guy to back out. What a pansy!
Post a Comment