Monday, July 20, 2009

Back To Life, Back To Reality

We are officially back from our first cruise ever! It was one of the funnest vacations Trevor and I have ever had...and we are already missing it! Who wouldn't miss getting waited on hand and foot all day every day? I would definitely recommend going on a cruise to anyone!!!
We did so much fun stuff! Trevor enetered a "mens sexy legs contest" and a "belly flop contest", I entered a "womens biceps contest" and won a medal for being so pale, we saw a lot of shows and played some fun games, went rock climbing, mini golfing, swimming, dancing and of course ate A LOT!
We ported in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. We went to the beach, swam and shopped. But the best - by far - was swimming with the dolphins in Puerto Vallarta. SO FUN!!!
Trevor and I before departing.
Tyler and I after winning our medals for bad/no tans.

Formal night.
Trevor, me, Tyler and Ali in Cabo.

All six of us at sunset.

Our ship.

A hotel resort in Mazatlan.

The Royal Promenade in the middle of the ship.

The dining room with all the delicious food!

Our swim with the dolphins.

8 comments:

The Greens said...

Wow!! I'm so jealous! I love dolphins. I love the pic of u (Heather) kissing one!!

Linds Forrest said...

Looks like a blast! So jealous! Glad you had a good time. And that is hilarious about you winning the 'not tannest' award.

The Lunds said...

Holy Cow! That looks amazing! Awww, I will just sit here and dream away. Jealousy has hit me hard...I am so glad you guys had so much fun. It's been a long time since I have seen either of you.

The Haws Family said...

It certainly looks like you had a fun time. I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves!

Amy said...

How fun! A cruise is definitely my next vacation!

Neilson Family said...

I hope you brought me home a real dolphin for my souvenir! I absolutely love them! It looks like you had so much fun! We missed you!

Jared and Cami said...

Aren't cruises the best?! That is so cool you got to swim with the dolphins! Looks like you had a great time! Sorry about your condo, that is such a pain!

Casey and Diana said...

That looks so fun!!! That's awesome you got to swim with dolphins!! I'm glad you guys had fun.